3. ACROSS BORDERS – Canada’s Little Potato Co. opens US head office
3. New technology investment to “transform” meat industry, Aussies say
3. Antibiotic-free has its limits, say avian pathologists
4. Foodgrains Bank receives $2.5 M from Government of Canada for Syria relief
5. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Applications open for Beef Researcher Mentorship Program
6. 2016 Census of Agriculture
6. Agricultural Youth Green Jobs
7. BEES – Bees get a spring check-up
8. EVENTS – ‘Apple Festibul’
9. Fairs, Exhibitions & Farm Shows
12. FARM BUSINESS – Canada resisting slide in U.S. farmland values
13. Canadian ag technology creates global interest
13. Calls for fewer Russet Burbank potatoes in P.E.I.
14. Farm response team targets stray voltage
14. Strong Canadian dollar stymies cattle rally
15. FOOD – Old data, new conclusion: saturated fat not the bad guy
16. MARKETS – China dairy industry opens door to Canadian forages
17. Japan meetings foster success in canola markets
17. CPC tells House Committee: Get ‘er done!
18. RESEARCH – Fusarium resistance on the rise
19. Pain control gaining priority among beef producers
20. Has E. coli finally met its match in buttermilk?