3. ACROSS BORDERS – CFGB at 2016 Threshermen’s Reunion, events
4. CFGB launches a new conservation agriculture program in Africa
5. New Zealand dairy will ride out the storm
5. Highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) expected to impact East Coast US
6. WTO sets COOL arbitration hearing
6. Cattle shortage prompts Tyson to close Iowa beef plant
6. Rabobank: What role will China play in the global beef market?
7. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Bonanza highlights
7. Joint SFU-BCIT program targets ecological restoration
8. BEES – 3rd year research to keep bees safe at corn planting
8. Phase 1 of made-in-Alberta Bee Health app is released
8. Apimondia bid – Montreal Canada 2019
9. Are we facing a “world without bees”?
11. COMPETITIONS & AWARDS – 2015 Manitoba Excellence in Sustainability Awards
11. Art competition winners at Canadian Junior Angus Showdown
11. The Great Manitoba Food Fight 2015
12. Celebrate BC Farmers Appreciation Week with ‘Ode To A Farmer’ Poetry Contest
12. Robert (Bob) L. Ross Scholarship now accepting applications
13. EVENTS – BC’s Provincial Winter Fair rolling into 77th annual
14. Why fairs and festivals are ‘Going Green’
15. Link to the Past … Look to the Future – International Plowing Matc
16. Fairs, Exhibitions & Farm Shows
21. FARM BUSINESS – CFA reacts to conclusion of TPP Ministerial non-agreement
21. Bring them back to the farm
22. CFA says: Your food, your farmer should be part of party platforms
22. Producers’ help needed to look at grain flow through Churchill
23. “Replant disease” in apple trees is a myth!
24. RESEARCH – Blue LEDs kill pathogens in cold, acidic conditions
24. The single letter in corn’s DNA that spurred its evolution
26. Indoor farming: agriculture’s next revolution?